BEST TIME TO BUY A NEW VEHICLE
Maybe it's year-end or month-end sales events, holiday promotions like Christmas and Carnival or special financing for the launch of new models. During these events, new car dealers in Trinidad may offer 'No deposit, No payments until, Cashback, No Credit History, Free Insurance, Free Service and more. So when is the best time to buy a new vehicle in Trinidad and Tobago?
TIMING IS NOT 'EVERYTHING'
Atleast not here at Kia Motors, Trinidad and Tobago. This post was written in January of 2019 and guess what? We don't need an excuse to treat you special. So here you go. Special packages just for you trini-new-car-shoppers.
|Are you in the protective services industry? Are you a nurse? Or are you a teacher? Then you will want to see this -> See details HERE.|
- No Payments until APRIL 2019
- FREE GPS Unit with FREE monitoring for 1 year
- ONE year Autoclub Membership
What does our Autoclub Membership include?
- Vehicle Towing Services
- Courtesy Transport
- Battery Booster Service
- Flat Tyre Assistance,
- Lock Out Service
- Refuel Service
- Emergency Service
VEHICLES ON PROMOTION:
Persons in the protective services, nurses and teachers.
- Only 6 months employment required
- Up to 100% financing
- Up to 90 month repayment term
- Lowered interest rate
- Special one loan option for first year's vehicle insurance and closing fees can included (optional).
- No payments till April, 2019
- This could be your first loan
* conditions apply to the above.
If you would like to chat with our sales rep Don or find out if you qualify feel free to hit the chat button below.